Sunday, May 29, 2005

I'm Number 1! Whoot!

Mel the Dwarf has been trackin' my web slaps an' page peeps (er… some thin like that) since I was on my forced sabbatical. Sos Mel hooked up this search trackin' thingamagig to my site and found that I'm number 1 on several Google searches. Here are the top searches leading to my site based on actual search referrals by some seriously silly people.


Number 1 Google Searches
carnival folk
carnie games
carnie carnival
carnie pictures carnival
teenagers who are jerks
trainspotting ceiling baby (thanks Latigo)
girl buts
folk da gang (?)
carnie sarah polley (Hey! That's outta' 164 pages)


Other Google Searches
boobs and buts #2
whack-a-cat #2
carnival games, skee ball #3
carnie folk #4
carnival vs circus #4
dwarf phrases #5
circus freaks carnival #6
corndog batter #6
boobs ans ass #7
clowns eat children #8
carnie #9 (damn you Carnie Wilson)
skinny boobs #9

Sos if you're here to read the drunken ramblings of a carnie or jus looking for some skinny boobs I feel we can all agree that butt has two Ts. It's girl butts not girl buts and if you're looking for that you're going to be even more frustrated going to this site. Nothin' sadder than an illiterate deviate.

2 Comments:

Blogger Latigo Flint said...

I'd really love to do both actually - look at skinny boobs while reading the drunken ramblings of a carnie!

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. Me too. And you're right! Butt definitely has two tees.

Ex: "Bug's Butt."

Shameless plug. I know.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home