Saturday, April 23, 2005

To Whom It May Concern:

Gil T. Carnie has been subpoenaed it yet another Yak molestation case as Mr. Carnie has had a prior “incident” that follows similar circumstances and involves the same accused Yak.

“Ya’all cans suck ma’ big, hairy, rust colored nuts if ya’s thin’ I’magonna talk!” Mr. Carnie exclaimed as he was forcibly carried by bailiffs from the witness stand during a Grand Jury hearing.

Mr. Carnie stated that he made a promise to God and cheese sticks (?) that he would never talk about what occurred in those Michigan woods. His refusal to speak landed him a stay in the county jail until he is willing to assist prosecutors. This will probably be four or five days from now. Depending if Mr. Carnie gets drunk once released he’ll be back to Blogging by Saturday.

-Jim (some guy Gil paid $20 to write this)

2 Comments:

Blogger You've Got What I Need... said...

Stick it to the Yak. I mean Man. I mean Beaver. I'm so confused. You and your animal loving, Gil!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Captain Mog said...

Bosco, lets jus' pretend it twas a Michigan woman (I'd even settle fer man) an' never talk 'bout this again.
YGWIN, wild animals have an' inherent hatred fer Carnies an' dis aggressive nature cans escalate ta' indiscretions o' da' naughty nature. It's not jus' me! I swear it happens all da' time! No! I mean ta' other Carnies, not me!

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home