Monday, February 21, 2005

Road to Badger Boy: Part V

Well it’s about God damn time; Quits gripin’ at me, I’m stills alive! Wheres was I… oh yeah, beefy chicks. Sos after a couple o’ days recoverin’ I founds ma’self ina’ survivalist camp (I guess ya’all ‘ave had enough time ter figure that out), buts on closer inspection what looked like ona’ my family reunions turns outta’ be sum thin more… evil.

Every ones was wearin’ bright colors, playin’ hacky-sack, lotsa’ huggin’ betweens people, kids runnin’ ‘round all naked, heck the only similarity between a fer reals survivalist camp an’ dis was the lack of bathing. Thas’ when it hit me, a Frisbee thrown by sum 30 sumthin guy wit dreadlocks an’ that’s when I notice wha’ was on his hip. A rectangular metallic object wit wires runnin’ frum it an’ bolted ta’ this sad sacks ears. I quickly peeped ‘round an saw every one had dis’ mechanical brain melter fused ter thar hip.

“I-Pods! HOLY CRAP MAC-HEADS!!” I screamed jus’ before passin’ out.

After I cames outta’ ma’ spaz nap I found a small groupa’ big teethed smilin’ hippies. They explained hows they created dis “utopia” survivalist camp ta’ prepare fer Y2K+8, da Macintosh year 2008 bug. A bug dat will threatin’ da’ livelihood of graphic designers and 3D animators worldwide. They told mes ‘bout dar’ vision o’ tryin’ ta fix da’ bug, but if unsuccessful they’d wade out da’ worst o’ da’ great Mac crash of aught-eight securely in der bunkers. Den they would rise up ‘gain ta’ reclaim da’ world fer peace, love and high resolution plasma monitors. Den they all turns ta’ me an asks if I shares thar vision.

Sos an hour laters onea’ da’ Mac-Heads drops me off at da’ Greyhound station in Yonkers. Evens gives me a little walkin’ ‘round money; dem hippy freaks ain’t too bad folks. Whelp, ma’ walkin’ ‘round money walked me straight ta’ a liquor store (ma’ back up hooch is gettin’ thin). Sitin’ in da’ bus stop wit a bottle o’ Thunderbird ana’ ticket ta’ Detroit. Thins were lookin’ up ans if I took better notice o’ the dude wit da’ dead cat strapped ta’ his head tryin’ ta’ levitate Burger King cups it might stayed lookin’ up.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any family that hacky-sacks together, stays together.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Zach Pennington said...

rage...


can't see...

or wtypshe...

red...

lyindag bastaroidfjwerh23j4...............

redrum...

redum...

einrac redrum.............

3:06 PM  
Blogger Latigo Flint said...

Not worry my fine carnie friend, Mac-heads send everyone into spaz-naps. Glad you're okay.

3:58 PM  
Blogger You've Got What I Need... said...

There's a moral here somewhere... something about fastfood and dead domestic pets?

8:41 PM  
Blogger Captain Mog said...

LBB-Too true, buts theys still a little too huggy fer me.

Darth-Jus take a deep breath Macboy. Don' nobody wanna' grumpy Graphic Designer all up ons.

Latigo-See Darth da' gunslingers wit me.

YGWIN-I believes yer right kiddo ans' if ya' can help me figure it out ita be much appreciated, cuz' this dudes scares me.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home