Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Whoo Hoo! I'm Drunk!

Howdey hoo! I'm a' duzin sheets ta' da' wind and I can't feel my teeth! Whoo Hooo! What?!@ Der what?! Ah ha! I didn' think o' thata. Mel jus' ssaiod that we should take Headly ta' Taco Bell an' order him a mexican pizza... diya' thin' that Latino's pissed 'bout mexican pizzas. I mean tha' aberation of itiallina and mexican foods together? I'd be pissed. An' wha' the hell is a chulupa anyway?! Isin that the mexican goat sucker?! Kinda like Dracula but less glamorious! No nono, Iam not gonna use the spell checker Mel... I don care! HAHAHA! Nonono, shhhhh! Mel's pl.ayin' the bongos now! He he. We jus' wached te' Dawn of the Dead remake again sos were all riles up. I'll be Sarah Polleys zombie any day yah boy! I wana wrasle... who wants to wrasle me! What?!@ HAHAHA! Mel thinks Sweats is a zombie sos he wanas shoot him in da head. Ha ha haa huh... god I'm lonley!!1! Whyas Katie had ta' leave me? Oh god I thin i'm gonna pukce.

Hiya folks, Mel here. Gil ran off to the bathroom to vomit/cry. It’s actually pretty pathetic, but you have to understand he’s had twelve screwdrivers tonight. I tried to talk him out of doing a blog while drunk though when Gil gets an idea there’s no stopping him. Well I’m sure he’ll make excuses for this later, so I’ll just sign him off. Have a good night everybody.

3 Comments:

Blogger Latigo Flint said...

That's mighty kind of you to explain Mel - you're a good friend. You also gonna hold Gil's hair back outta the toilet while he spews?

2:10 AM  
Blogger Zach Pennington said...

I remember getting Gil drunk on screwdrivers... very entertaining, indeed. It's always fun to get seniors drunk, they start ranting about how things were back in their day.

I'm with him on the Sarah Polley. Oh yeah.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Captain Mog said...

Welm, speakin' fer Mel, if I had hair I'm sur he woulda held it back fer me. As fer Mr. Darth, itsa good thin ya' says that 'bout Sarah Polley or Ida have ta give ya a carnie slappin' fer yer other comments. Mr. Hot Shot Hollywood Picture Editin' Thingy Guy.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home